Photographers have finally been given the green light to go back to work! While I am beyond excited and ready for things to return to normal, I am committed to following the most current health advice. Please note the requirements outlined below are current as of 11/10/2021 and may change depending on local government changes to restrictions.
- Our Studio and in person services are available for people living in the Greater Sydney and Illawarra area that have received both vaccine doses.
- Please send a copy of your vaccination certificate to email@example.com and show your original certificate prior to the commencement of our shoot.
- Where possible please consider an outdoor shoot for your session.
- Prior to your appointment, you will be required to scan the QR code.
- Temperature checks will also be done at the door.
- Wear your face mask and maintain social distancing while in the studio.
- For everyone's safety, if you have any of the symptoms related to Covid-19 such as fever, chills or sweats, cough or sore throat, runny nose and loss of taste or smell, please call and reschedule your shoot.
Can't wait to see you all soon!