Tale Thief Photography takes the wellbeing of you and your guests seriously.
This information has been collated to assist you to celebrate your day in a safe way that meets the current conditions and restrictions in place.
I will comply with all COVID-19 conditions and restrictions in place at the venue and as outlined by applicable governmental laws, directives, orders, and regulations and I ask that my couples ensure themselves/their guests do the same.
- Please ensure you comply with the venue and governmental regulations in terms of capacity, social distancing, wellbeing of attendees, hygiene and cleaning and record keeping.
- Please ensure your guests are aware they should only attend if they are feeling well and do not have any respiratory or COVID-19 symptoms. Consider sending out messages as your wedding draws closer to remind guests it’s important they don’t attend if they are feeling unwell.
- If you have guests who are at high-risk of developing COVID-19 complications e.g. elderly people or people with conditions affecting their immunity, consider discussing the option of attending the ceremony only, which is lower risk than the reception.
- Ensure you and your guests are not subject to any travel restrictions or are not in breach of any quarantine measures.
- Please ensure you remind your guests of the importance of physical distancing before, during and after the wedding.
- In compliance with current regulations, please ensure you keep a digitised record of guests who attend, including a contact number. Make sure you also keep a record of additional attendees such as photographers, celebrant, and caterers. Keep this list for 28 days after the event.
Please be assured I plan on capture your day in the usual way, the best way that I can. However, in line with current restrictions there are some adjustments we’ll be making to ensure everyone’s health and safety which include:
- I won’t be able to assist with transport for location photos for your wedding/bridal party i.e. car-pooling. You will therefore need to ensure you have your own separate transport arranged for location photos.
- I will practise good hygiene on the day by frequently cleaning their hands or using hand sanitiser. I will also be working to maintain a safe distance and wearing masks in line with current guidelines.
- I ask that you and your guests are mindful of keeping a safe distance on the day.
- If I am feeling unwell or display any respiratory or COVID-19 symptoms I will, to the best of my ability, work to retain an alternative replacement as efficiently as possible.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS AND INFORMATION
By going ahead with your wedding, you acknowledge it is your responsibility to adhere to current conditions and restrictions in New South Wales as well as any specific conditions stipulated by your venue and other wedding suppliers. You are responsible for briefing your guests on the current COVID-19 conditions and restrictions in place.
Some additional useful information can be found in the following links:
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time. I am looking forward to capturing some memories with you!